January 22, 2009

Deal of the Day

Now that I have a horse, i have to start dressing like a cowgirl right? Well, even if I dont HAVE to, i'm still having fun pretending...... and buying! I've been wanting a Hot Pink Carhartt coat, but isn't it my luck, there is no such thing! So instead, I decided to settle for the "rose". Which is the closest thing to Pink they have! One day if i'm rich, it's becauses I invented a Hot Pink Carhartt! Wouldn't you buy one? The coat I have been wanting cost $110.00, but I found some on eBay for about $75.00, but that is still too much for me to spend! Well on MondayI went to this store i n Siloam Springs, and they had 1 Rose Carhartt coat, size small! The only one they had in the store, and it was on SALE! It had been marked down to $80, $65, $40, but guess what! I got it for $22.00! What a deal! I am so excited! I can't wait to wear it!



I also got some other great deal! Pearl snap shirts, carhartt shirt, tennis shoes for my nephews, and some rain boots that are shaped like cowboy boots!, but those deserve their own post! Mom call's them my poop waders!

I got the black and pink pair!

7 comments:

Kirby said...

haha... your such a goober, you and your cowboy GARB! Mom show you the place in Harrison yet? Be a great place to strut your cowboy garb.

Amelia said...

I know!!! She needs to buy it! It's BEAUTIFUL and a GREAT price!

Steph said...

one word...ADORABLE!

And yes I would totally buy the pink Carhartt.

Kirby said...

Also, I love how almost all your playlist is David Crowder! Even though you always complained anytime David Crowder was playing in my truck...

Becke' said...

One of my favorite things about you is your ability to totally accessorize EVERYTHING that you partake in! It doesn't matter if it is hunting with Trey, riding horses, working, going to school, shopping, cheering on the Hogs...no matter what you are doing, you always "look the part!" (Which is always stinkin' cute!) (And you help me stay cute, as well!) Hey...those cowboy rainboots are DARLING. And, I would buy a hot pink carhart, so why don't you get on that and make us all rich?! :)

oakleyses said...

lululemon, p90x workout, timberland boots, jimmy choo outlet, gucci, mac cosmetics, vans outlet, reebok outlet, abercrombie and fitch, nike trainers uk, mcm handbags, ferragamo shoes, oakley, nike huaraches, soccer jerseys, ralph lauren, mont blanc pens, new balance shoes, beats by dre, wedding dresses, iphone cases, ray ban, asics running shoes, babyliss, bottega veneta, nike air max, ghd hair, hollister, nike roshe run, vans, converse, hollister, nike air max, insanity workout, north face outlet, chi flat iron, soccer shoes, hermes belt, north face outlet, converse outlet, instyler, celine handbags, louboutin, nfl jerseys, herve leger, lancel, valentino shoes, longchamp uk, baseball bats, hollister clothing

oakleyses said...

ugg uk, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora jewelry, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, replica watches, pandora jewelry, links of london, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski, ugg, moncler, moncler outlet, supra shoes, moncler uk, pandora uk, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet, hollister, canada goose, wedding dresses, canada goose, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, canada goose, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, thomas sabo, swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet, moncler, coach outlet, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, pandora charms, canada goose jackets, karen millen uk, moncler, moncler outlet