November 26, 2008

Still Alive.....

Sorry It's been so long since you've heard from me! My weeks seem to be getting busier and busier! With school slowing coming to an end, the assignments just get piled on. I have always hated the end of a semester, teachers seem to get behind, and therefore they punish heir students and play catch up the last couple of weeks. Talk about overwhelming! Oh Well.... I'm almost done right?!?!? On that note, all I have been doing for the last couple of weeks is creating power-points and lesson plans. What do thy think I wana be a teacher or something.... craZy! I actually enjoy creating my own lesson plans! It's a fun way to be creative and an excuse to go out and buy new things....for the lesson plan. I love going into the education stores. I could spend hours in there just oooing and awwwwing over all the cool stuff.....expensive but cool! 
I'm also excited because today my sister, brother-in-law, nephews and my brother are coming in for some yummy Turkey! Tonight we are all going over to my grandparents to have a Big Birthday Bash! (Kirby's, Nana's and Grandad's!!!) I love my family more than anything. I couldn't have asked for better parents, grandparents, or siblings. God has truly blessed me. My family means the world to me, and I am very THANKFUL for them!
On the other note, I have to work Friday, but I thought about getting up extra early and going shopping.... just a little bit. But, I was wondering if there are truly that great of deals out there, or is it just a myth? Has anyone ever bought something so great at such a wonderful price? Please share!!! And let me know if it would be worth the time! I have a couple of items in mind that I need to purchase, but I don't even know if they would be on sale. 
Well, sorry my post is so short, I have to finish getting ready, take Kiwi to the Groomer's and go to the dentist, and then go to work..... till 6:00! Whooooooo! Busy Day! I hope everybody has a Happy Day!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

You're funny. You work so hard, it will payoff I promise.