December 4, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time....Of the Year!

There's just something about Christmas Decorations. I have always enjoyed putting them up! It use to be tradition, that everyone in my family would gather around and put up the most beautiful Christmas Decorations, the day after Thanksgiving. It never failed! Our house would always be glowing by the end night! Each year, the number of participants just kept getting smaller and smaller. And this year there were just 2. We went from a good 7 people, to 6, to 5, to 4, to 3, and then there were 2. It seemed so quiet this year. No Chirstmas music blareing over the radio, no climbing on the roof, and only 1 Christmas Tree. But the decorations we do have up this year, are wonderful. They're perfect! It's so nice to be able to come home to a beautiful lit yard and a nice warm cozy living room decorated with an amazing Christmas tree, and a fireplace decked out too. We are very fortunate to be able to put up decorations this year, and continue to celebrate the true meaning of CHRISTmas. Happy Holidays to all, and God Bless.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What do you guys have planned this weekend?? Maybe we could go eat and go to the square one night. I want to take pics up there. Plus Shelly is doing a scrapbook for Judy for 08 and wants pics from this year of ALL of us. So pick out some good ones. CALL ME!!

Misty

Unknown said...

Christmas tree is looking so beautiful and I like to decorate even my Christmas tree just like yours. Every year I become a Christmas fanatic with the holidays approaching. I tell myself each year that I will go through all my decorations first before I purchase any new decorations.